games??

Never played it.. right now I'm a CS:S player.. but lately I've been too busy with school and computers to play too much......

Yeh, haha, what a great game. I used to play that on my friends machine, i would play 8 player skirmishes and put "power overwhelming" on then watch as like 30 other Marines tried to kill one of my guys, haha good times. The story line was bloody fantastic, we would just skip level after level so we could watch those kick ass cut scenes, Blizzard, the cutscene master. Who do you play as Ban?

Zerg, I was in the top 10 for WCG (World Cyber Games) but, it said for the finals I had to go to uhm, San Francisco or something like that, so I dropped out. The people that were playing were crazy man. NOFX you play WC3? Is so what's your name on it?

Starcraft brings back AWESOME memories.. I kick ass with Zero Clutter nr20.. Yeah, many people say it doesn't take skill.. well play me, you won't say that again. :p. I always play with Zerg.. build 30 hatcheries, plus three more around the resources.. then just build whatever the hell I want.. Muta's, gaurds, hydras, anything that my team needs.. Oh and of course.. I've done some hilarious nydus's.. Funniest thing, we were playing islands, one of our guys dropped out, so it was 2 on 2.. so they lauch a whole bunch of carriers, bc's gaurds at us.. we hold a massive defence with corsairs (my partner), and dev's and sourges (me)... So.. it seems like we're losing, but then, my parner gets an observer into the other base.. and they're rebuilding their carriers and gaurds and bc's, ready to strike again, well, I build a nydus right at his minerals, warp like 100 hydras and 50 fully upgraded lings, and a few lurks.. it was massacre.. because then my partner, amid the chaos, does a arbitor drop with dark templars.. so the terrans and zergs are out.... then Just a mass attack with gaurds and hydras and bunch of protoss units, and we crushed the third guy.. and I got highest score for that game.. man that was a great game. We went on for like an hour and a half.

I used to play fastest map, nr20, and me and my friends owned, but hey if you wanna play some time i'm up for it, I dont have it installed right now. I can install it later.

Back
Top Bottom