Spring is here!

luckyduck said:
lol.. i would rather live in europe...mainly for the accents and culture..oh and for a certain person :p
Haha; yeah... those European Accents... freak me out, more than American Accents, my cousin came back from America on a transfer program, she was there for about a year and she's German - the Accent! It was like some damnd hybrid, it was so insanely freaky...

Not for God is it? Because well... he owns a whole lot of houses around Europe. Would be a long winded search.

technoman said:
your joking, wow that's amazing i would rather be Florida then UK wouldn't you?
Haha; have to agree with you there :D I'd much rather be in Florida than the UK, my reasons of course being my own but they are not for the heat - I love the UK cold - the beach - I hate sand - or the accents - although they are cool.

luckyduck said:
you know what spring means for me?..rain. and some more rain. maybe a bit of hail. occasionally a sunny day. more rain rain rain RAIN.

isnt it sad that i live in the sunshine state?
Yeah I live a bit north of you near Atlanta. We send Alabama dirty water, they send us downpours...

lol that rocks..you know what city smells? new orleans..i mean it just smells like trash. sorry that was random

David Lindon said:
I would like an american accent myself!! Can on of you guys donate one lol!
How about a southern accent? The chicks dig em.

American by birth
Southern by the grace of God.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; General E :p

[Stands to attention awaiting orders]

Haha, if you were any stiffer, i could take you surfing....Lol

yeah, general E, is letting you stand down ...addies mate !! :cool:

Well that's a bloody relief :D

South Accent... the only South Accent I have heard from the US is that guy from Simpsons who takes up Homer's Challenge to a Duel and is one of those Southern Gentlemen :D

Back
Top Bottom