Pope's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. Rather none that all Giancarlo :D

The Popular Party? Not very inventive is it... only the spanish would come up with a Party Name like that.

Haha :D Mentally unstable! Only luckduyck could get away with that... ;)

The British National Party.. the labour party... the tories... hahahah.. brits.. you aren't any better.

Attention...

LK if you would stop beating Gian over the head about his life style and accept him for who he his then you two just might get along. Or is that just asking too much of you? And Gian you have to settle down.
One more thread that gets to this point and I will suspend all members involved in the thread for seven days.
Is that clear enough???
Just think what visitors to this forum think when they see crap like this. It's no wonder we can't get new blood in here.

rakedog said:
First airiox, now you.. How do you people manage to breathe? Yes I'm against his beliefs, but does that mean I don't respect him? No it doesn't. You both are just making stuff up.... Not a very honarable thing to do :p

I AM NOT MAKING STUFF UP!!! YOU ARE TRYING TO DIG YOURSELF OUT OF A HOLE THAT YOU CREATED CUZ YOU FORGOT THAT YOU SAID IT WAS SAD ABOUT THE EARTH AND THAT YOU HAVE NO FEELING FOR A HUMAN LIFE LOST!!!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; you just said you don't feel for his Death? If you respected him as an Enemy you would feel for his death and feel sorrow that he did not die by your blade.

lol

Giancarlo said:
Guys chill. Airiox too. Just relax.

I just don't like the pope for my own reasons. I'm not happy he died.

Not mad at you cuz atleast you show that you are logical. People can believe w/e they want as long as its based on logic. But other people like rakedog....

Re: Attention...

setishock said:
LK if you would stop beating Gian over the head about his life style and accept him for who he his then you two just might get along. Or is that just asking too much of you? And Gian you have to settle down.
One more thread that gets to this point and I will suspend all members involved in the thread for seven days.
Is that clear enough???
Just think what visitors to this forum think when they see crap like this. It's no wonder we can't get new blood in here.

Hey I'm trying to be civil with LK. Discussing things with him. I talked to him on MSN. He isn't a very nice guy. I'm removing myself from this thread. People can't just keep their cool. Even one of our moderators have blown up, airiox.. calm down.

STFU if rakedog was being an asshole to you like that you would have done the same, sorry but that kid is beyond repair he is just so stupid.

u sure talk a lot of smack for a 14 year old....remember rake dog, these people are more mature than u and they prolly know more than u....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom