Pope's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in America you're not Extreme :D But Left... (is Libertarian Left, sounds a little like it) and Moderate? You can be extreme Capitalist :D

Haha. I only have a disposition to people who are as commanding as myself and I don't know them from before I was so incharge of myself; yourself, Rakedog... that's basically it that I know of.

Libertarian is center-right typically... I'm moderate. Even in my own country of Spain. I associate with a party called the Popular Party.

You are not commanding, just emotionally unstable.

LOL, Gian telling someone else, they cant control their emotions, what a laugh!!! :D

rakedog said:
Wow airriox, does anything get past your slow-minded brain? Doesn't seem like it.

I have something AGAINST the Pope. That's why I don't care. How dare you classify that as my hate against all humans. Of course it's sad that people die, and there is no exception to this case. But I also don't feel much sorrow for him, because I was against some of his beliefs. And I don't get how you manage to tie in the article about pollution to this. First off, I was neutral on that article, yes I said it was sad, but I never said I believed it all nor if I supported it. I have a more optimistic lookout, and I think that technology will eventually fix our pollution problems.

I thought you were a smarter guy then that Airiox, comon. An 8 year old might say something along those lines, but you can do better.

lol, like LAWL.

YOU GAVE US AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE EARTH DYING AND SAID THAT IT WAS SAD!!! YOU SAID THE POPE IS DEAD AND YOU DONT CARE!?????????? WTF ANYONE ELSE SEE HOW TWISTED THIS IS??? BUT I GUESS I SHOULD EXPECT THAT FROM YOU SEEING HOW YOU DIDNT CARE THAT TERRI SHIAVO DIED EITHER.

HMM MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO WATCH THIS SHOW, I AM SURE YOU CAN FIND IT AT BLOCKBUSTER OR SOMETHING.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...7/002-9834188-9326418?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

IT SICKENING HOW SOME PEOPLE *VALUE LIVES OF ANIMALS ABOVE THOSE OF HUMANS. THIS IS A SPREADING TREND THROUGH MANY LIBERAL CIRCLES IN THE WORLD THESE DAYS. ITS UTTERLY DISGUSTING

SOME OF YOU NEED TO LOOK AT LIFE AND GROW UP! REALLY I DONT SEE HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO IGNORANT AND STUPID!

well i thought the exact same thing Airiox but didnt want everyone to jump on me like they have done previously

Guys chill. Airiox too. Just relax.

I just don't like the pope for my own reasons. I'm not happy he died.

Haha. Rather none that all Giancarlo :D

The Popular Party? Not very inventive is it... only the spanish would come up with a Party Name like that.

Haha :D Mentally unstable! Only luckduyck could get away with that... ;)

well, is it cuz he always talks down on homosexual peeps and says its like a huge sin and shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom