Near death experiences

Wow...do you do this on purpose? LOL It seems like you always hurt yourself in some way or another.

Ive nearly been run over a few times, and i fell out of a tree and nearly landed on a concrete trough just broke some ribs though.

A guy pushed me into the road and my head was about 5cm away from the car going about 30mph.

Had a gun pointed at my head when i was of school with my friend.

Jumped of a garage with my bike.

Fell of my moped at 35mph.

Friend smahed into the side of me on a moped going 50 mph and i stayed on and he fell into the bush. LOL funny i smacked him when he got up lol.

Fell of my BMX at a big drop while doing a 360 on a DEATHBOX.

Fell of my BMX alot of times.

Elecrtic shock nearly of changing my light bulb.

Another nearly electric shock while changing a cd rom with pc on.

I have got like 9 lucky lives, I cant proof all them but my friend can tell you them 4 real, but take my word, I did do all them trust me+more.

xx cobra xx said:
A guy pushed me into the road and my head was about 5cm away from the car going about 30mph.

Had a gun pointed at my head when i was of school with my friend.

Friend smahed into the side of me on a moped going 50 mph and i stayed on and he fell into the bush. LOL funny i smacked him when he got up lol.

Elecrtic shock nearly of changing my light bulb.

All of those things were David :D

i was dating a friend of mine's brother..we were young keep in mind.. and she went crazy and started choking me...like i was on my stomach and she was kneeling on my back with her hands around my neck choking me

a few months ago i was in a car crash which weren't too fun. Went out for an 'enthusiastic' (FAST!) drive with a mate who was doin the driving. we took a right hand corner too fast (about 85-90mph) and the back end came out. At that point we spun round 180 degrees and were then travelling backwards at speed. the back of the car then hit a tree dead centre and folded around the tree. Fortunatley there were no rear passengers, the the back seat had been replaced witha tree. Only injuries were for me, which was a cut on the back of my head where my head had hit the tree, and a cut up forehead cos the stereo shot out of the dash on impact and hit me. Needless to say, the car was beond repair!

xx cobra xx said:

how?!?! last time i checked, 12volts wasn't harmful. all the mains voltage is inside the power supply.

well i could just about write a story about near calls...

but i had a gun pointed to my head , but i told the guy"you better make shure you kill me" he got all chicken Sheite and backed down.

i've been in 3 car accident's, none of were my fault(twice i got sideswiped and 1 rammed from behind)

almost went off the road plenty of times, was almost kiddnapped twice when i was a child.

and many more but i will stop for now....

Back
Top Bottom