Newly built computer.

bobio1080

Beta member
I recently bought all the parts and built a new computer from new egg and I have had nothing but problems with the operation since. I have managed to fix everything except for the most annoying problem I am having. No matter if someone is logged on or if the computer is just sitting at the log on screen with no apps running it will freeze. The freezing is at random, pretty much when the computer wants to freeze it will. The problem with this is that there are no errors generated and there for it is very hard t otrouble shoot this problem. Also twice now the computer has frozen and when it was reset nothing happens. There is no beep when it runs the bios check at the very beginning of boot up like normal and it just sits ther and nothinh happens and nothing shows up on the screen. I am actually using my old computer because the problem I just mentioned has happend again and the last time to fix it I had to just turn the computer off and let it sit for about 234 hours or longer. Is ther anything that someone can think of having me try to fix all this? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Bob Thayer

hmm i cant think of much other than maybe some device conflicts..try reformatting or take out the bios battery and plug it back in like 1 min later...thats all i can think of

Back
Top Bottom