Google just keeps it coming

lolz yea have you seen the front page for Gmail?
Its Infinity +1 programa nd theres that counter that keeps going up, my limits over 2GB already! I've used 8 MB

Hey, I back up a lot of my schoolwork on google.. I just send all my stuff back to myself....

Well does all of your schoolwork take up to 2gb? I do the samething as you and I don't need 2gb (I'm using Yahoo's regular 100mb and I still haven't used 6% of it).

matt said:
bumping it to 2gigs and being sued for $17.5mill, how the hell can they manage it
Overselling Server Capacity and knowing full well with 20Meg Attachments nobody can use it efficiently for a Virtual Hard Drive, and hence never fill it.

They are raising it because they can, having seen nobody will use too much space for their miniature budget to be pushed 2Gigs to everybody is the same as 1Gig to everybody - especially considering its not even out of Beta because if it was even on 10, 20Megs each Google couldn't afford it in Production. This way it pumps up their image gets advertising revenue and attacks MSN - which is the main reason they pushed it up; because MSN Hotmail Plus and MSN Premium Services both offer 2Gigs of Space and that can be used as a Virtual Hard Drive if you use it with the MSN Explorer, which Drags and Drops with E-Mail from your Stored Messages, which you can get to from the PC and your MSN Inbox which is on the Server.

In the end; that extra $14 a year is more than worth it for the same storage, cleaner and nicer interface even on the Web Version no adverts, no bugs reading your e-mails no specific adverts sent to you no Oversell, no Beta, no Test and a vast collection of other services even with Hotmail Plus and not MSN Premium like the Calendar, Address Book, Messenger Intergration and ActiveX Photo Tools.

Hey its still good to have free space that keeps getting bigger and free, you can look at it as a little storage point

Back
Top Bottom