New Extreme Edition - WTF!!!

They'd get an Intel ;) People only get the FX over the normal line because they are better Cores; if there is no FX there is no superior core, and no point to buy the highest version. If there was a FX 3200 and an FX 3600, people would get the FX 3200 all the time; there is not option at the moment.

You save about $60 with an FX for an EE, its worth the PCMark 04 Points alone :D I would personally go with a 670, god knows how much less than an FX and still 800+ PCMark 04 Points over it :p

I'm not sure what makes you think that - they've only been taking over Intel's Market Share because they've started with a massive lead and been able to do it at their pace. I doubt seriously they can release only a few months before Intel does and outpace it. Intel did not get the potition it was by making useless processors. It got to the point it was by being the best; most everybody who did that at the time is still at Intel, and more brilliant younger people tutored by those great people. AMD had the advantage of surprise, prevailing wind and choosing the area to battle; even the greatest force can be broken up in such situations but they do not have those, other than perhaps prevailing wind with Dual Processors and they are outgunned, outsupplied and outmanned.

Back
Top Bottom