A question to All Dj's and Vj's

You know you need some serious equipment to even get an acceptable vocal strip. It's pretty much impossible to take the vocals out and keep the music without some shitty after effect. Your better off searching for the original instrumental version as most CD singles have the instrumental version on it. You can always try it yourself, I use cool edit pro 2.0. It has a feature to remove vocals but the result is really unusable. I think cool edit is owned by adobe now so the name is audition and of course the price has been trippled by the marketing geniuses at adobe.

There is no such thing as a vocal ripper, unless the recording took place one at a time, you can't rip the vocals out of like a live concert, if it was recorded like just vocals then a instrument and combined then it is possible.

OMG 400 dollars shiet

there are vocal stripper/rippers Xboxs music mixer had 1 but thats on a console

but yeah u need some AWSOME stuff to strip vocals i was just hoping there would be a software type program on the internet or something

Well thanks anywayz
ciao
raf

well i beleive there is a program out by Soundforge that goes anywhere from $600 to $800 bills that will rip the lyrics from a music track, i don't remember the name

but it does this quite well, for i use to have the demo program, do a google search for Sound Forge and then check out what they have....

<moved to software>

Back
Top Bottom