Top RPG Games?

I was at a random PC room, and this guy was looking at my D2 account, and he said he'l give me 50 bucks for it, and I was like ....................... woah. And I walked home with a smile. True story.

I played hardcore, you know the if you die then you loose everything. Like they were all mules and just had a bunch of good items like grandfather and like windforce and stuff. I haven't played for soooooo long, brings back memories of having bad academic scores because of that damn game!

loli never played it, well kinda, but i dunno, i got a friend that played it hardcore

money_man said:
doom 3 is a rpg isnt it?, or is it a fps? well anyway that game is awesome. also HL@ is a RPG since you play as Gordon Freemen.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA NO

an rpg is when u play as a character but he proggressors as a person and u control how he does that.

DooM3 u play as a character but u he does not progress as a person
Hl2 u play as a character but u he does not progress as a person either

Diablo2 U pick a character and give him a name and as u play he/she levels up and u can choose how he progressors that is an RPG

In FPS u are given a character with a name and already set "attributes" u cannot change him as u progress through the game.

HL2 u play as a character (Gordan Freeman) very much more than normal games because the fact that u live the cut scenes but u do he does not progress as a person and u cannot control how he does

so that is redicoulous that u could think they are RPGS

well thank you for clarifying that little bit of info. watching a movie or something because "morgan freeman" is an actor other than that well stated.

i used to play D2 LOD. i was filthy rich had anything i wanted. then i got hacked and lost 3 enigma's and full tals, aldurs, nats, trangs and a few others. man that pissed me off, so i quite oh yea and like 10x290's. i quit at the beginning of last year btw so 290's were still the currency. man i also remember having horrible school grades because of D2.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WAT shiet man i would of been p!ssed

lol omg yeah i thought i did it wrong

wats his name Gordon Freeman
HAHAHAH oooops my mistake

This should be moved to the Social Lounge.

Morrowind is good, cant wait for Oblivion
Arcanum is fantastic, the fallout series, tactics was pretty crappy though.

i never really got into morrowind or anything like that bulders gate or wateva they look good but not really my cup of tea if u know wat i mean

Back
Top Bottom