What kinda TV's you got?

no it isn't. I don't know why you need such a big TV anyways. Americans are getting too glued in front of their TVs.

People have their choices in their purchased, true that Americans tune in for the tube emitting brainwash too much, but hey, if you had money, you would spend it also man.

It's not that many, it's one for every person with an additional tv in the living room which is for everyone, and the best tv in the house, so obviously it gets shared. I don't watch TV that much though, I watch The OC, but I may stop doing that since I already have all the episodes from this season downloaded (well up to the most recent episode, but whenever a new one airs I don't need to worry about watching it I can just download it from my torrent site) and maybe a few other shows, but nothing much. And I use my TV to play my PS2, but other than that, I don't sit in front of it all day.

Don't know why I would need bigger the 21".. because my eyes would wander...

It is a lot you have, winterfresh. A whole lot. In my parent's place we only have one TV.

that just shows americans are getting glued too much in front of their TVs. No wonder I'm in such good shape... I danced like four hours two nights ago... instead of watching Tv heh.

In with the media, or dancing....

I choose none. Therefor I am in better shape than god. I don't even know what i'm talking about. I just walked to 7-11 at like 11 p.m. and bought a sandwitch.

my tv in my room: Zenith Sentry 2 19inch 1993
dfhdf.JPG

12 years and still works great :)

Back
Top Bottom