Word Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Word assosiation 2

no, you didn't, and you know it, but since were on a forum you have to lie -> i saw it on comedy centeral with isaac back when we were yungins, so even isaac beats you!

i saw it on comedy centeral with isaac back when we were yungins, so even isaac beats you!-> office space is THE BEST MOVIE EVER!! HAHA

dude i saw it in theaters, i told u and oscar about it, and had to even show mafia to you. you know all of this, but are trying to act like you don't remember cuz were on a forum, so whatever, I don't even care, say you want.

Oh, I didn't know you saw it in theaters, fine you did see it, and I know you showed mafia to me, but I DID see Office Space before you ever told me about it. That's a fact.

No that's not omfg, I remember when I was first telling you about it you had no idea what it was, and I convinced you to see it and then you were talking about how great it was. Plus you didn't even think it was the best comedy till me. You always thought kung pow was and then I said office space was and then one day outa nowhere you were saying office space was your favorite comedy. Forget this though, you're just being an idiot right now, so keep making these lies, you know you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom