My Big Bad Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
FXs are faster because it's 64 bit? Don't tell me that's why you think they're faster, please. It doesn't look too bad, but like Winter said, it looks like there are some major flaws.

What's your rig?
And what's it used for?

Man, Doom 3's my life. I spen every hour on that game. Sometimes I even skip highschool. As for Dual 6800 Gt's, that's a total of 512mb of graphic power. Better than 128mb of 6600Gt. Water cooling is better, I don't need noisy fans distracting me while in my Doom 3 zone. I also have $700.00 speakers, just to enhace my experiance. I still have money left to spend, which I'll put toward a T3 line for 0 Ping.

Wow you're filthy friggin rich. Now that you mention it, this rig is actually pretty pathetic compared to what you COULD have gotten. I mean it's good, but for the kinda money you got, you coulda gotten a waaaay better comp.

I use:
AMD64 3500+ Winchester core (Haven't overclocked it yet)
2x512MB Corsair XMS CL2 RAM
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum SLI motherboard
BFG Geforce 6600GT
160GB SATA Maxtor 7200RPM HDD
The case is a Raidmax Scorpio. It's kind of old but I don't have to worry too much about cooling anyways. That's why I haven't overclocked though. The computer is used for gaming. I'm not made of money.

What?

I already got another Rig on the assembly line. Man, this one will be SWEET. Two P4's running a 6.25GHZ, 4Gigs of ram, Two 200 Gig 8400RPM Hard Drives, Nitrogen cooled, 3dFx Voodoo 1 card(LOL) I'm gonna wait for nVidia's new technologie-2 512 mb cards.

What could you build with a 4 grand limit? I'm not rich like everyone else

Nitrogen. As rich as you may be, it seems more like bs to me. Nitrogen isn't something any rich person can come across and use as a full-time cooling option. I mean you could, but that's just something else. Then topping it off by saying you're not rich?

thats BS they dont even make 8400rpm and a dual p4 mobo

zodiak said:
What?

I already got another Rig on the assembly line. Man, this one will be SWEET. Two P4's running a 6.25GHZ, 4Gigs of ram, Two 200 Gig 8400RPM Hard Drives, Nitrogen cooled, 3dFx Voodoo 1 card(LOL) I'm gonna wait for nVidia's new technologie-2 512 mb cards.

What could you build with a 4 grand limit? I'm not rich like everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom