Terri Schiavo dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's still murder. I think people should die naturally. We don't need to push it along. That just isn't right.

If it is a case of first degree murder, yes I am for the death penalty. But that is for justice. This is just against an innocent person who cannot consent against it. So you give the benefit of the doubt, and do not use euthnasia.

Oh please. They would want you to kill them? I'm sorry but that is still f--king murder. You can take your nazi like thoughts else where. Because killing people who aren't as capable as everyone else is just plain wrong. what do you propose next? killing mentally retarded people? "Mercy" killing is just plain wrong and anybody who proposes it is similiar to a nazi.

I Think we should kill Steven Hawking cuz like he cant talk or walk or anything.

Why don't we just kill all the mentally challenged people airiox? Terri Schiavo coudn't do ANYTHING, she was DEAD! It's just like a dead person with a heartbeat. It was kind of wrong to just make her officially die like that, but **** happens man.

No, wrong banchan. She wasn't dead. She never was dead until the day she died. So please don't make up shit like that. There were cases were physicans were able to get someone back to normalcy in cases worse then Terri Shiavo. Little nazis..

yes it does and murder. And nazism. It kills off people who you think aren't fit to live. You have no right.

Do you think we should make all the mentally retarded infertile so they dont make more retards??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom