Trojan Horse Downloader.Delf.6.L PLEASE HELP!!

xstealthstriker

Baseband Member
Recently, my computer has been slowing down alot, it takes forever for me to start my computer up, takes like 10 minutes. Programs run so slow on my computer and my computer always freezes up. I ran an anti-virus and it said i have Trojan Horse Downloader.Delf.6.L
Does anybody know how to get rid of it?? I have AVG free but it says it deleted it, but my computers still messed up.

Wow I had to google that one, I have never heard of it. It is really weird. I use Zone Alarm Security Suite and it works amazingly for me. You can try using this program called asquared. You can find it at majorgeeks.com. If that doesn't work just format. I have never heard of that virus sorry I can't be of more help.

thats another problem.... I've been trying to download these tools to remove Trojan Horses, but it won't let me download anything. Like it doesnt ask me to Open or Save the file, it just downloads, but it doesnt show like the file size,estimated time or anything, then after awhile it says it can't download the file.

safe mode - turn off system restore - virus scan and get it deleted again... then check registry HK-LOCAL MACHINE - SOFTWARE - MICROSOFT - CURRENT VERSION - RUN check the run keys and see if the virus shows up in there.. ususally on XP thats where all viruses are stored when they are loaded.

daydreamer said:
safe mode - turn off system restore - virus scan and get it deleted again... then check registry HK-LOCAL MACHINE - SOFTWARE - MICROSOFT - CURRENT VERSION - RUN check the run keys and see if the virus shows up in there.. ususally on XP thats where all viruses are stored when they are loaded.

how do i turn system restore off? and how do i check the registrys?

Back
Top Bottom