stupid friends

Derek1

Baseband Member
Ok so im in electronics and we are building our own projects for a class, and my friend was modding his graphics card for his project, the card thats in his computer which he uses for gaming and which he has no replacement, sounds stupid of him already but it gets better, he was gonna add on these things that would let him increase the voltage, sorry i dont know computers that well yet or else i explain it alot better, and 5 min into class we hear him say "SH**"

he had to remove this piece on there held to the board with some type of glue, and he was trying to do this by heating up the glue and it was hot enough so it tore out components on the board, so his computer is broke for now

Lol. What an idiot :\ I mean we all learn but you dont take your good computer to school or his motherboard w.e he did. And overall why are you telling us this? its not like we are going to send him a new video card and motherboard or give him money and honestly i have no sympathy i just laughed . . .

nice..... he's a smart guy alright. i think it should be in social lounge but i guess its cool here. man, that really sux for your friend. how old is he?

party tonight

your right probably should have put it in the social section or something, sorry

and we laughed too, the rest of class and for the rest of the day too, we're gonna have a pity party for him and his loss, which is just an excuse to drink eat and rub it in that our computers still work

what kind of card was it? will personally go over there and slap him if its an ATI X800PRO and up

it was an ati cause i saw the stick on the card and i believe he said it was ... crap....i dont exactly remeber but im sure he deserves to be slapped!!!

Back
Top Bottom