Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually mine is better. And there is no way a country's GDP would change that much in a year. :rolleyes: So obviously one is right and it is mine.

A country's GDP Per capita cannot change $5,000 over one year or two years. Stop acting dumb. I know more about this because this is what i study.

Giancarlo said:
You're an idiot.. what I gave is accurate because it was more representative and better. And i'm better then you as a person.

Settle down, behave yourself...

The USSR's Per Capita must have rose further than that over the 5 Year plans, population drastically gowing down and output dramatically going up :D

Nice logical fallacy. Considering the growth rates of the two countries (2% annually respectively), it is impossible.

Haha; its not a logical fallacy - I didn't say it was true :D I pointed out the situation at the beginning, being the worst empire in the world to being second only in everything to America. Along with the lowering population that's a rise well above 5,000 and far in exceedence of 5%

You throw out garbage in front of me, I put it in a trash bag and throw it out for the dogs. That's the simple fact. Additionally you know nothing about economics. First off with the growth rate of 2% that both countries pretty much experienced a rise of $5,000 would of been impossible. Your economics based knowledge is non-existent. Use your brain and don't you ever use that stupid smiling emoticon again.

Actually only Italy experienced the $5k rise in GDP, Britain was about the same. :D

Maybe Italy was fiddling its Taxes that year, Luigi is a crafty bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom