Crazy Error

technoman2

Fully Optimized
I was working on my computer the other day and it suddenly cut out on me, it clicked and then kindly restarted its self. When my system (Windows XP SP2) loaded I was greeted by this nice message from Windows:

my.php

Do you think that's a problem with my RAM because my computer has 256 MB of it and its cheap. I was only viewing some files an iso image file. Anyway my computer doesn't seam on the task if you know what I mean the mouse will stall for a bit when I am typing.

I do not have a net connection and have no viruses or spyware this is meant to be my new computer lol, any suggestions on how the error was causes?

Thanks for reading, What do you think?

technoman said:
I was working on my computer the other day and it suddenly cut out on me, it clicked and then kindly restarted its self. When my system (Windows XP SP2) loaded I was greeted by this nice message from Windows:

http://img214.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img214&image=crazyerror1qn.jpg

Do you think that's a problem with my RAM because my computer has 256 MB of it and its cheap. I was only viewing some files an iso image file. Anyway my computer doesn't seam on the task if you know what I mean the mouse will stall for a bit when I am typing.

I do not have a net connection and have no viruses or spyware this is meant to be my new computer lol, any suggestions on how the error was causes?

Thanks for reading, What do you think?

you said you were trying to view some images from an ISO image. if this ISO was an image disk, you cannot view files from it. if it was made with norton ghost ect..

you must have the same software that the ISO was made with to veiw it.

what i was trying to say is i was just viewing the properties not viewing the files and i was using Alcohol 120%

May I ask what is so "crazy" about this error. I see it all the time. It most likely occured because your system restarted without a proper shutdown/restart. As for shutting down because of insufficent RAM, possibly. You said your mouse is stalling, open up task manager and click processes tab and see if anything hogging cpu time. Make sure that Windows XP SP2 was installed correctly. It can cause glitches if not. Download it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...be-3b8e-4f30-8245-9e368d3cdb5a&DisplayLang=en

yes indeed, check ur programs that are running. also, how fast is ur processor? and how long has it been since you defragged?

i have windows xp sp2 ... and i did install it correctly ... my computer is fine now i just wanted to share this crazy error

Re: Errors

I've gotten that very commonly on my XP machine. Did it say anything about "minidump.dmp" or "sysdata.xls"? This is a common error on XP machines. I don't know why, and I don't know a solution, unfoutunately.

Back
Top Bottom