cooling options?

Derek1

Baseband Member
Im thinking about exploring some cooling options for my computer, im not a big computer guy, i am a electronics student, i can make circuits but i dont everything about the things that use them :p So other than heatsinks, water cooling and fans what other options are there

any good sights would be appreciated also...Thanks

I thought fans and water were the only cooling devices you could use (excluding thermal paste or liquid nitrogen for the cpu). I really wouldn't know of anything else....

You can use ice cubes. Why would you want to go more extreme than water cooling? You can always use nitrogen and make it -200c, but I mean what are you looking for?

Well if you can afford to buy the same parts again, just in case everything goes wrong.

so many choices so little time

Its just that i dont have the spare $$ to make a water cooling unit, and more fans would be more noise which i dont want either so i was wondereing if there were other ways that i didnt know about, i dont know what temp my computer is at but i know it is hot cause you can definitely feel the heat coming out

Eventually i want to build a water cooling unit unless there was some other way to cool that i would have liked to try thanks for the feedback though.

Back
Top Bottom