Top RPG Games?

AmericanSensei

Daemon Poster
What do you guys find to be the best RPG games? I'm really used to the old school Rpg games, but things have definately changed since then, which is why Im mostly a first person shooter guy now....But if I can find an awesome Rpg I may give it a go... My pop plays Doom3, and It seems "ok".

AmericanSensei

^
Dude, that is such an awesome game!
Are you talking about RPGs on PC?
If on like consoles like PS2 and stuff, I would have to say FFX, is my favorite so far, can't wait til FFXII comes out!

hmm my friend is saying "FABLE" is a good game. i thin its only for XBOX but he said its good. you can get an emulator if you want.

Fable was the worst let down ever! it's so short, they rushed its production, it's half as good as it could have been....

Were there any PC based Final Fantasy games that were not online games, which required monthly fees..... The last Multi Player Online game I played was Everquest, and believe me those days are done. I want the single player, play at your own liesure game again...

AmericanSensei.

doom 3 is a rpg isnt it?, or is it a fps? well anyway that game is awesome. also HL@ is a RPG since you play as Gordon Freemen.

Back
Top Bottom