Terri Schiavo dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing more humane than watching someones skin slowly peal off with their eyes sunk back into their head.

They should post this guys picture everywhere. That way everytime he goes out of his house he has people spitting in his face.

It's sad how she died, but the thing I hate the most is how the Congress intervened...what is it to them? Political gain? Just let the parents and the husband duke it out.

Its the laws of checks and balances. They courts have gone off their rockers so its the duty of congress to correct the situation.

Not dead-dead, but just brain dead. Those responses and occasional twitches are most likely random signals from the brain, not the central part of it.

I would have gotten her high off a buzz or soemthing, thats what they should do to old people.

(no flaming or arguments plz)

Yeah and people with celebral palasy are technically not capable of motor functions either... so does that mean.. using the logic of the pro-murder method in this case... that we should put those with celebral palasy to death because they cannot consent?

I think murder is still wrong, alvino. You can't justify the removal of her feeding tube.

it would be best if they were gonna kill soemone for soemthing bad, like that, to give them a pleasant way to diying liek giving them chameicals that would kill them but give them a pleasant high off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom