Computer Turning Off

xstealthstriker

Baseband Member
I've had this happen twice ina day, when i'm jusing my computer and my computer just shuts off. Also, i've had problems like when i turn my computer off, and everything is VERY laggy, that i cant even open any programs, and have to shut the computer off for like an hour or so, then turn it back on. I know my computer isn't overheating because i've felt the heatsink and stuff, and its not even hot, plus, i just turned the computer on. Does anybody know what the problem is? Thanks.

have you recently scanned your computer for adware and spyware???? sounds like you have alot crap in the background boging down your system hmmmm but that would explain the shutdowns but id say scaning it is a start

control pannel, maintanance, rearrange items on hard drive to make programs run faster, then it will defrag, that is if you have xp.

holy crap, i just spend 2 hours trying to fix my pc. My computer just started lagging like heck so i restarted it, but then a message came up saying that Windows couldn't start because I was missing a file called system32/ntoskrnl.exe

i think it might've been a virus or something

Back
Top Bottom