show your games console

B1kesrule

In Runtime
show some pics of your games consoles like if u have a modded x-box or ps2.
post some pics.

ill post a pick of my x-box it has linux gentoo and leds in the controller ports

cheers alex

Nothing special about mine. Heck my newest is my Dreamcast. Perhaps I'll try and find one of those translucent cases for it sometime ;)

Now my brother had his PSX painted. It's all black with a ligher black radioactive sign on the top. I'll see if I can get a picture of it if you guys want...

Heres an old picture of My xbox, now it has a clear case, but my digital camera isnt working right (peice of crap sony cybershot 3.2mp) I still have the leads on now, but it's in an awesome new case..

old pick
0313f_xbox1.jpg

what you think?:p

A few hours, not to long, the leds probably took the longest, but those other things on the sides were just cut out of some marble colored plastic I had kickin around, I dremeled the edges on my xbox where those are so it would sit flat. and those bulet hole looking things are just stickers. but now on my xbox I have a clear case with those led's no more self modded plastic cutting.. but it looked cool then, but I like the clear Case better :D

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;edit;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
My camera may not be working, but here is a pic of an xbox almost identical to what mine looks like now, except mine doesnt have the lcd display on it:( and I have blue and green and red leds on the bottom of mine, instead of just blue.
cb131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom