We're destroying the earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
Anybody guillible and idiotic enough to believe this crap should be ashamed of theirselves. How the hell are we destroying the world? First off, the ice ages did more damage to this world, then we did. They wiped out huge swaths of animal species. We have done almost next to nothing. Those asses don't know what they are talking about. We are destroying the world.. boohoo.. boohoo.. how so? we emit like 1/10th of a percent of the total CO2 in the atmosphere.

This article is intellectual dishonesty. It is sick, biased and appeasing to the radical nincompoops in this world, we call greens.

And anybody ignorant enough to think we are destroying the earth should get a mighty hard slap in the face.... the earth can handle much more then what we are putting it through. In fact what the earth had in the past is a thousand times more greater then what we have done. So next time you decide to go on a little crying fest about how bad we are, maybe you should grow some common sense. I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of people who are biased and can't see past their deluded sense of thinking.

Rakedog, you personally should be ashamed of yourself. You committed a serious error of intellectual dishonesty and in the real world, you probably get in a whole lot of trouble for this.

Oh as far as the oil crisis.. goes? What freaking oil crisis? The one that the liberal media invented? There is no oil crisis. There is plenty of oil to go around. Especially looking at Alberta for a change. That's in Canada, not the middle east for the mentally challenged ultra-liberals.

Giancarlo, I dont know what is wrong with you, its as if you have a brick wall in front of you eyes, you cant see whats happening. Or maybe your just in denial, your scared, that this place will be a dead rock before you die, well get used to the idea, because thats where we are heading. Also why should Rakedog be ashamed, he didnt do anything wrong, its not as though he wrote the article.

NOFX said:
Giancarlo, I dont know what is wrong with you, its as if you have a brick wall in front of you eyes, you cant see whats happening. Or maybe your just in denial, your scared, that this place will be a dead rock before you die, well get used to the idea, because thats where we are heading. Also why should Rakedog be ashamed, he didnt do anything wrong, its not as though he wrote the article.

The liberal argument that falls under a logical fallacy. I'm refuting what is a fact or what isn't. I'm not scared. I will correct people whether it be by forceful argument and reality. That's where we are heading? Hahahahah... what a fool. We are not impacting this world that much. In fact things will do just fine as we reveal new technologies.

Giancarlo said:
The liberal argument that falls under a logical fallacy. I'm refuting what is a fact or what isn't. I'm not scared. I will correct people whether it be by forceful argument and reality. That's where we are heading? Hahahahah... what a fool. We are not impacting this world that much. In fact things will do just fine as we reveal new technologies.

Have you even read the article?
Yep, okay Gian you keep telling yourself that, if it makes CO2 asfixiation seem easier to think about, or further away than it is you keep saying that we are going to be alright due to "new technologies" maybe we would be alright except the only new technologies we are releasing are the latest hand held gaming systems and new bombs which kill more people. Also you didnt answer my question WHY SHOULD RAKEDOG BE ASHAMED?

NOFX said:
Have you even read the article?
Yep, okay Gian you keep telling yourself that, if it makes CO2 asfixiation seem easier to think about, or further away than it is you keep saying that we are going to be alright due to "new technologies" maybe we would be alright except the only new technologies we are releasing are the latest hand held gaming systems and new bombs which kill more people. Also you didnt answer my question WHY SHOULD RAKEDOG BE ASHAMED?

This is bullshit. You know why? Because you are young and not understanding the reality. First off, you are not thinking right. There has been far more CO2 in the world say several hundred of thousands years ago. We are doing hardly nothing. Maybe less then 1/10% of a percent. You keep lying to yourself. Yes I read the article.. it is appealling to greenist irrationalism? The newest technologies we are releasing are fuel cells and other forums. You need to grow up and learn.

And RAKEDOG SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE HE FELL FOR THE LIBERAL NONSENSE OUT IN THIS WORLD, BLIND PEOPLE!

Giancarlo said:
This is bullshit. You know why? Because you are young and not understanding the reality. First off, you are not thinking right. There has been far more CO2 in the world say several hundred of thousands years ago. We are doing hardly nothing. Maybe less then 1/10% of a percent. You keep lying to yourself. Yes I read the article.. it is appealling to greenist irrationalism? The newest technologies we are releasing are fuel cells and other forums. You need to grow up and learn.

And RAKEDOG SHOULD BE ASHAMED BECAUSE HE FELL FOR THE LIBERAL NONSENSE OUT IN THIS WORLD, BLIND PEOPLE!

Oh ok, so what are you just gonna shoot out some figures and expect me to believe you, I learnt not to trust anything you say a long time ago Gian, so give me evidence that seven hundred thousand years ago we were producing far more CO2. Wasn't the Earth still a ball of molten rock, seven hundred thousand years ago, because if thats what you are referring to your being ridiculous, of course there was more CO2 back then, we are not living among lava flows here. So hang on your saying that Rakedog could get into alot of trouble for "falling for liberal nonsense". Anyhoo im going to school.

NOFX said:
Oh ok, so what are you just gonna shoot out some figures and expect me to believe you, I learnt not to trust anything you say a long time ago Gian, so give me evidence that seven hundred thousand years ago we were producing far more CO2. Wasn't the Earth still a ball of molten rock, seven hundred thousand years ago, because if thats what you are referring to your being ridiculous, of course there was more CO2 back then, we are not living among lava flows here. So hang on your saying that Rakedog could get into alot of trouble for "falling for liberal nonsense". Anyhoo im going to school.

And guess what? I have learned not to trust anything you say either.. because you are liberal, greenist and a nut. But hey that's my own opinion. I have been in many arguments with me and you haven't been able to process rational thought properly, while I have been. It wasn't us producing far more CO2 on the earth (I never said that, again your insanity is putting words in my mouth). I said the earth itself produces more CO2 then we do. The earth was a ball of molten rock 4-6 billions years ago. What a fool. Yeah go get brainwashed at your school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom