Terri Schiavo dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is up to us or her husband if she wants to die or not. The family should of been in charge... and they would kept her on life support till the end.

LOL he is a good husband isnt he.

A good husband wouldnt leave his wife. Go live with some slut and have a few kids with her. Yep alright that must be a good husband in your eyes.

She never ever expressed that she wouldnt want to live. Her and her so called husband were watching TV and a movie was on and it happened to have a disabled person in it. She merely said I wouldnt want to live like that. I guess that means to her husband that she didnt want to live. She never gave it any thought after that. How can you know her wishes????

You have looked at this story with the eyes of a Nazi. I cant believe there are people on this earth that can kill people so easily.

You never read that she was attempting to talk in her last days. I want you two to be by the bedside of this poor women as she dies. Tell me then that she is just a body without feeling or without a heart.

Seriously just because someone cant talk or feed themselves doesnt mean they are dead. She could show emotion such as anger or happieness. Such as she could smile/ clench he fists.

Guess what babies can feed themselves or talk. We should just let them all die cuz they need assistance from others to continue living. Its the same thing you are talking about.

Oh and if the husband was so caring how come he never went to visit her as she lay dying?

airiox said:
Oh and if they husband was so caring how come he never went to visit her as she lay dying?

That's a good point and shows why he was only in for the money.. he didn't give a damn. This is truly a sad day in deed.

Well I also think that what happened to that poor woman was utterly dispicable, they made her starve to death, if they were going to remove her feeding tube, they should have given her euthanasia. Absolutly barbaric, what happened to her.

didn't they dope her up on a bunch of different drugs though?

not that im supporting this mind you!

I just dont think that in this day and age, when we have access to drugs which can kill people in a very humane way, that anybody should be starved to death.

I don't think we should murder people with drugs, with the exception in first degree murder cases when someone is getting the lethal injection. Innocent people don't deserve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom