Terri Schiavo dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is sick and hitleristic for anybody to take a feeding tube off. I think you should be ashamed of yourself for having such an evil opinion. She did not deserved to be starved to death. Nobody does. You should be ashamed of yourself.

i was borderline...i think if they were going to kill they should have dont it humanely. like with a series of shots or something

Considering she didn't feel a thing....... but yes I agree, they shouldn't have starved her... I never said I agreed with that. But even if they did, her body felt it, but her brain didn't.

I don't think anybody has a right to decide whether she should die. Now the husband got what he wanted. A lot of money out of this that was sitting in some trust fund.

If I was the husband, I'd use the money on a memrial service, or something towards her, not for personal gain. Not everyone in that situation is evil you know... I doubt he was doing the whole thing just for money.

From what i have heard he was... and it should of been up to the parents if she would be kept alive. This is a shameful day that the courts allowed murder to happen.

and she was killed w/o her consent..murder. however, i also think that if you want to die you should be allowed assistance w/o that person getting in trouble, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom