We're destroying the earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, never said that it's new or suprising. But it's sad that people drive polluting and horrible cars like Hummers......

people can drive what they want to drive. Its called freedom. If you want to blame someone, blame car manufacturers. They could have had converted their whole line of cars over to hydrogen/electric 5 years ago. But they have invested intrest in oil. Cars cause a very small amount of the worlds pollution. If you really are so concerned about the earth you shouldnt use your lights, tv, fridge, computer or any other thing that requires power. Since powerplant cause a larger portion of pollution.

Also talk to the fools who wont allow us to creat nuclear powerplants in america anymore. That could save the world a whole lot of pollution.

Facts are that the people who complain about pollution are just whiners they never do anything about it. They blame the wrong sources. They give a pass to liberals.

Such as Al Gore contributes to pollution 1,000 times more than you or I will ever do. He had invested intrests in coal.

Seriously it just is annoying how messed up parts of this world is.

Not to get off topic. But a radio show host was reading a article from rolling stone mag about the dire situation and crisis of oil. Most of the article was factual and informative, until the very last paragraphs. The guy just couldnt let it go. He couldnt get over the fact that the Demos lost the election. So he added his own opinion on how this oil crisis would turn out. He said that Rural and suburban areas would be in a state of mass hysteria. And that the people in these areas were crazy and had too much guns and were a buch of fools. He then said Urban areas would learn to cope and make one nice happy family.

If you cant see the corruption that is in every corner of this earth than i feel very sorry for you. And this article falls in line with that corruption.

Anyways...

rakedog said:
Meh, never said that it's new or suprising. But it's sad that people drive polluting and horrible cars like Hummers......

Didn't say that you did, actually my whole statement didn't reflect on anything you said in the first post, I was just saying what I felt about the whole thing. :)

Anybody guillible and idiotic enough to believe this crap should be ashamed of theirselves. How the hell are we destroying the world? First off, the ice ages did more damage to this world, then we did. They wiped out huge swaths of animal species. We have done almost next to nothing. Those asses don't know what they are talking about. We are destroying the world.. boohoo.. boohoo.. how so? we emit like 1/10th of a percent of the total CO2 in the atmosphere.

This article is intellectual dishonesty. It is sick, biased and appeasing to the radical nincompoops in this world, we call greens.

And anybody ignorant enough to think we are destroying the earth should get a mighty hard slap in the face.... the earth can handle much more then what we are putting it through. In fact what the earth had in the past is a thousand times more greater then what we have done. So next time you decide to go on a little crying fest about how bad we are, maybe you should grow some common sense. I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of people who are biased and can't see past their deluded sense of thinking.

Rakedog, you personally should be ashamed of yourself. You committed a serious error of intellectual dishonesty and in the real world, you probably get in a whole lot of trouble for this.

Oh as far as the oil crisis.. goes? What freaking oil crisis? The one that the liberal media invented? There is no oil crisis. There is plenty of oil to go around. Especially looking at Alberta for a change. That's in Canada, not the middle east for the mentally challenged ultra-liberals.

Sad story? Sad story? How is a pack full of lies a sad story? How is some sorry ass rhetoric a sad story? Please care to explain it for me.. I'm confused!

We need to invest in nuclear power, but you greens (those involved with this B.S report) wouldn't want that!

Mother Earth is in trouble...

Gian in responce to your post numbered 14.

The ozone layer is being destroyed by CFC's. Exhaust from cars is creating smog in large amounts. Industry is dumping tons of pollutants in the air and the water and in the ground.
And you sit there and say nothing's wrong?
The greenhouse effect is raising the mean surface temps to a point some areas are turning in to dust bowls. And melting the polar ice caps at an accelerated rate.
Trees are being cut down in massive in the rain forest crippling the earths natural oxygen production. Industry is still strip mining and not repairing the damage it does.
Mans greatest technological achivements have been in how to kill his fellow man. In massive amounts.

Re: Mother Earth is in trouble...

setishock said:
Gian in responce to your post numbered 14.

The ozone layer is being destroyed by CFC's. Exhaust from cars is creating smog in large amounts. Industry is dumping tons of pollutants in the air and the water and in the ground.
The greenhouse effect is raising the mean surface temps to a point some areas are turning in to dust bowls. And melting the polar ice caps at an accelerated rate.
Trees are being cut down in massive in the rain forest crippling the earths natural oxygen production. Industry is still strip mining and not repairing the damage it does.
Mans greatest technological achivements have been in how to kill his fellow man. In massive amounts.
nice brain you got there buddy

Re: Mother Earth is in trouble...

setishock said:

CFCs are no longer used by the industry. Rather HCFCs are. These are compounds that will break up before going to the ozone. Additionally there is nothing we can do about the industry.

This is nonsense. Why? Because the greenhouse effect is for the most part a natural occurrance. We may have impacted it by almost nothing. Braindead liberals. Also the ice caps in Antarctica have been growing the past twenty five years.

Your little logical fallacy attacks, and emphasis attacks of repeatably saying "and you sit there and say nothing's wrong" is quite frightening for a moderator. I thought you had some maturity in your postings. Trees yes are being cut down, but you should blame the Brazilian government for that, not the US.

Mans greatest technological achievements have been in how to kill his fellow man? Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom