Is Gateway any good?

This was a long time ago like 4 years ago, when not that many kids were into computers, call me a liar all you want, I really don't care.

in 1998, i got my first computer, a 350Mhz Gateway, and its still living and well, and i have like 15 years left of my phone customer support; Yeah their customer support is awesome; Also, a year ago, i got another gateway (the one in my sig) and its also really good but, again, the best thing is their customer service. I have a faulty fan on my cpu, and after a year, i told them (my warranty was still there) and they sent me a brand new mobo AND cpu and even upgraded my cpu from northridge to prescott. so i like Gateway :)

yeah :) i know
they said, we can't have you take of the fan, because that means that you will have to apply thermal paste too, so they just sent my the whole thing :)

BTW 400 Posts !!!! :):):)

wow ive never used that many smiles in a post (it doesn't even let me put a 6th one)

My old 450Mhz Gateway is still going fine; I sold it though but its going well with them. I was going to buy one of those nice cheap refurbished Gateway PCs but they're not in England anymore.

Back
Top Bottom