Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Lindon said:
I suppose it makes you look cool. And there is something about having a big cigar sticking out of your moth!
Haha, nothing wrong with Cigars :D and Pipes, but Cigarettes?! So dreadfully French.

Giancarlo said:
You again are wrong on all counts. The complicated solution creates more problems and works less. My solution ends up better then yours. It is better and easier. And you're a fool to say, at least the least. The mass slaughter would cost a whole lot more. And is inhumane. I'm an humane type of person. I propose micro-banking in these countries. That's a simple, helpful solution for us all. Bangladesh for example has taken full advantage of micro-banking opening up thousands of new small businesses. You on the other hand are not able to think properly abou t the reality. Your solution doesn't work for shit, nor do your faulty ideas. You can be called a strawman, because you work solely on the basis of logical fallacies.
Where is the challenge in an easy thing?
Giancarlo said:
This is wrong and stupid because those figures are taken from quite some time ago.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/it.html#Econ

purchasing power parity - $26,700 (2003 est.)

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/uk.html#Econ

purchasing power parity - $27,700 (2003 est.)

The difference between Italy and Britain is more like $1,000.

DO you want to contiune being a moron or do you want to do sometime in the future for a living? Apparently you have the tendency of bringing up out of date figures. You are insensitive to my home country, and you are no less of an ass. You are a sick bastard. You should be more considerate of other countries, you don't know anything about economics or politics for that matter.

Consider yourself PWNED.
Yours are from 2003, mine are from 2002 :D Who knows what's right now. Eitherway there's a serious difference. 2003 are out of date figures; and yes - I am an insensitive person. It is my most endearing feature I think; if I was sensitive I would be constantly unhappy about things and caring what other people think and worrying about tommorow and caring about people who are dying and wanting to watch the news when something bad happens and all manner of otherthings I don't have the time for. Its a dreadful waste of time and in the end whether you're sensitive or not bad things will happen and hard things will have to be done. My way those bad things don't matter, they're just another bother, your way I'd be all emotional about what's happening and take a day to work out how to fix it. Sensitivity is, as with many useless emotions for the women.

Consider yourself EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Where is the challenge in an easy thing?Yours are from 2003, mine are from 2002 :D Who knows what's right now. Eitherway there's a serious difference. 2003 are out of date figures; and yes - I am an insensitive person. It is my most endearing feature I think; if I was sensitive I would be constantly unhappy about things and caring what other people think and worrying about tommorow and caring about people who are dying and wanting to watch the news when something bad happens and all manner of otherthings I don't have the time for. Its a dreadful waste of time and in the end whether you're sensitive or not bad things will happen and hard things will have to be done. My way those bad things don't matter, they're just another bother, your way I'd be all emotional about what's happening and take a day to work out how to fix it. Sensitivity is, as with many useless emotions for the women.

Consider yourself EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE :D

Mine seem to be far more accurate. You are just stupid. I have nothing else to say to you.

Just make sure you guys don't lose control. We'll be monitoring this thread...o.o

Well no. I don't give up. I provided better, more accurate information that is compiled by a better source. So I won the argument.

That's wrong because I provided evidence and all you provided was some out of date source, some little idiotic rantings about how you weren't insensitive, and some delusional statements.

Actually just about all I said was about how Emotionally Fragile Men are superfluous :D That and how I said the Encarta answers were only a year older than yours, and probably from the CIA Website at the time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom