Music?

Yeh System of a down are good and so are Rage. I like punk, metal, and the classics, Led Zeppelin, Queen. I love Metallica, NOFX, Rancid and RHCP. I also am getting back into koRn and Slipknot.

i love all techno most tech i like is prodigy, fatboy slim and most ministry of sound. I like other old types of music like Queen and stuff like that classical and mostly Alien Ant Farm and stuff like that. The weirdest band i've heard is Gorillaz

the most srewed up song i've heard is Rammsteins Mein Teil which is bout a cannabal that ate somebody in Germany it's sick when u understand the lyrics. (the lyrics are in German)

I HATE nine inch nails sooooo much. and i hate rap and country and r&b and all that crap, i like rock/punk and a lil metal. and i agree with whoever said liking one song from a band doesn't really mean you like them...its just one song. but yea fav bands: System of a Down (best!!!), NOFX, Papa roach, Guttermouth, Hoobastank, Three Days Grace, and a bunch of others...

btw, anyone heard system's new song, BYOB? not as good as Cigaro, but pretty sweet! \m/

Yeh BYOB, haha, i love the intro, but its kinda random, i prefer their deeper songs, most of Toxicity was awesome for that. Whats your fav NOFX song crazyjoe?

fav NOFX song??? GEEZ i dunno they have like 1000000000 songs....probably like "irrationality of rationality" or like "beer bong"...

Back
Top Bottom