Huge set-back in Jackson's defense

????/ who would rape micheal jackson? please tell me..no one is that desperate

Giancarlo said:
He'd probably get raped in prison.. so yeah I do agree with you. I do think he is going to get several years.. but not in a prison because the judge will take that into account.

yeah lock him up but can we please stop talkin about him getting raped it's kinda desterbing.

if anyone has infomation about micheal jackson's case please put it forward i hope that sick f@#& gets put away for life

As with many people, I feel that this certain case about this certain boy is phony since the mother is a money grubbing jerk. But this ruling is awesome since their is no doubt that Michael Jackson should be locked up since he is a serial child molester and PETAphile.

airiox said:
As with many people, I feel that this certain case about this certain boy is phony since the mother is a money grubbing jerk. But this ruling is awesome since their is no doubt that Michael Jackson should be locked up since he is a serial child molester and PETAphile.

These are unfounded accusations as the evidence against Jackson in this case is well substantiated. Sorry.

Really? I get bombarded with facts about the case... by the local news. I know what the facts are. I'm going after the guy because I think he's a rapist. I'm not for him.

yeah well we want to think Jackson's goin away for a long time ok please don't spoil our fun

Back
Top Bottom