Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to smoke? Its not only peer pressure there is curiosity, family. If you have two chimneys as parents there is a much greater chance that you to will take up smoking

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, perhaps. But I'd rather aim for the Impossible and hit something amazing that aim for the practical and get there without trying.

Occam's Razor states the simplest solution is the best and only solution.

Haha, who knows? Does it even matter? Probably why Italy is higher than Spain, Gigolos charge loads - but Plumpers, they just charge crazy prices.

Italy has a GDP of $1.2 trillion. It has a huge manufacturing base. Spain has one of about $960 billion. It also has a big manufacturing base. These are not shithole countries. You are too close minded.

Giancarlo said:
Occam's Razor states the simplest solution is the best and only solution.
Well he's a Foriegn Devil quite obviously :D The simplest solution is never going to be the only solution because otherwise it would just be a solution, there would be no more complicated one and hence it can't be simpler than anything. Considering that's wrong; what makes him think its the simplest? All manner of things are far better solutions when complicated, Dysons are a whole lot more complicated than any other hoover but they're a far better solution to the problem. The simplest solution to third world hunger is to kill those in the third world who are hungry; but its not the best solution. The simplest solutions are probably the most economically correct; but they are not generally the best, and that's really only because we don't have the technology so far to actually make the complicated solutions in those instances where the simplest is the best work.

Giancarlo said:
Italy has a GDP of $1.2 trillion. It has a huge manufacturing base. Spain has one of about $960 billion. It also has a big manufacturing base. These are not shithole countries. You are too close minded.
Well it could just be me but is UK not 1.6? :D Per Person, is Italy not only 20k, and UK 26k? I was under the impression UK was a scum hole with a dreadful economy; what does that make Italy and Spain?

BanChan said:
Dude, there are so many people that died before smokers, smoking is bad, yes it will kill you slowly, but god damn. If they are so ignorant to smoke, let them die alone. Don't bother them and bash them with your opinions.
Haha, we still have to pay for them to get treatment and die that slow death. If it was only a matter of them dying there would be no problem.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well he's a Foriegn Devil quite obviously :D The simplest solution is never going to be the only solution because otherwise it would just be a solution, there would be no more complicated one and hence it can't be simpler than anything. Considering that's wrong; what makes him think its the simplest? All manner of things are far better solutions when complicated, Dysons are a whole lot more complicated than any other hoover but they're a far better solution to the problem. The simplest solution to third world hunger is to kill those in the third world who are hungry; but its not the best solution. The simplest solutions are probably the most economically correct; but they are not generally the best, and that's really only because we don't have the technology so far to actually make the complicated solutions in those instances where the simplest is the best work.

Wrong again, mr cop out man. The simplest solution is often the best and is the only one that typically works. In this case, my opinion is better and more pragmatic. I'm a practical, pragmatic person. I understand the problem and I assess it. I organize a solution. You however do not. Your opinions create more problems. You are wrong again. The simplest solution in 3rd world countries, is just to send food aide. That's far cheaper then having a mass slaughter of people. You're a dork. You also need to grow up and admit for once you are wrong.

Well it could just be me but is UK not 1.6? :D Per Person, is Italy not only 20k, and UK 26k? I was under the impression UK was a scum hole with a dreadful economy; what does that make Italy and Spain?

Italy is $23,500. Up there with the European average. Italy and Spain are not scumholes with dreadful economies, you ass. They are vibrant economies. Besides both countries have less people then the UK.

Giancarlo said:
Wrong again, mr cop out man. The simplest solution is often the best and is the only one that typically works. In this case, my opinion is better and more pragmatic. I'm a practical, pragmatic person. I understand the problem and I assess it. I organize a solution. You however do not. Your opinions create more problems. You are wrong again. The simplest solution in 3rd world countries, is just to send food aide. That's far cheaper then having a mass slaughter of people. You're a dork. You also need to grow up and admit for once you are wrong.
Haha. Please kill me the day I become pragmatic :D Even if the more complicated solution creates problems - it ends up better when it works :D And often while it doesn't work properly it will do better than the simpler solution while it may not be easier. Cheaper would be to kill them all; the mass slaughter costs would be insignificant compared to keeping them alive through aid. You send them aid; it will last for a day, you send them more it will last for longer but eventually they become dependent on the aid and you end up breast feeding countries who are just having the natural problems our countries had when they were at that point. My perfect solution would be to pull out all help, they didn't want it when they wanted independence from countries that would have helped them. Let them grow the ways we did; don't try and give them our technologies and values while naturally they'd 3,000 years behind without the colonisations.

Giancarlo said:
Italy is $23,500. Up there with the European average. Italy and Spain are not scumholes with dreadful economies, you ass. They are vibrant economies. Besides both countries have less people then the UK.
Oh well if you say that :D Haha, give it a look, $20,530, which according to you is actually 3k below the European Average, while Britain is the same above it. I didn't say that :D You said that of Britain; by the very idea that makes everywhere with a worse economy an even more dreadful economy? Of course they're Vibrant, Plumbers and Gigolos - what a huge number of stories they could tell, eh? Yeah; all the plumbers have sex with somebody else using Condoms and then don't need to have sex with their wives so there are no babies, and the Gigolos do the same. GDP per Capita though is not going to change with the difference in population, which is minor anyway, and still its 6k up.

Why smoke? I mean really? Almost everyone but me and my brother smoke in my family. My brother is getting his PHD he is smart enough to know not to smoke, and as for I, I am just not stupid enough to even try.

I suppose it makes you look cool. And there is something about having a big cigar sticking out of your moth!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. Please kill me the day I become pragmatic :D Even if the more complicated solution creates problems - it ends up better when it works :D And often while it doesn't work properly it will do better than the simpler solution while it may not be easier. Cheaper would be to kill them all; the mass slaughter costs would be insignificant compared to keeping them alive through aid. You send them aid; it will last for a day, you send them more it will last for longer but eventually they become dependent on the aid and you end up breast feeding countries who are just having the natural problems our countries had when they were at that point. My perfect solution would be to pull out all help, they didn't want it when they wanted independence from countries that would have helped them. Let them grow the ways we did; don't try and give them our technologies and values while naturally they'd 3,000 years behind without the colonisations.

You again are wrong on all counts. The complicated solution creates more problems and works less. My solution ends up better then yours. It is better and easier. And you're a fool to say, at least the least. The mass slaughter would cost a whole lot more. And is inhumane. I'm an humane type of person. I propose micro-banking in these countries. That's a simple, helpful solution for us all. Bangladesh for example has taken full advantage of micro-banking opening up thousands of new small businesses. You on the other hand are not able to think properly abou t the reality. Your solution doesn't work for shit, nor do your faulty ideas. You can be called a strawman, because you work solely on the basis of logical fallacies.

Oh well if you say that :D Haha, give it a look, $20,530, which according to you is actually 3k below the European Average, while Britain is the same above it. I didn't say that :D You said that of Britain; by the very idea that makes everywhere with a worse economy an even more dreadful economy? Of course they're Vibrant, Plumbers and Gigolos - what a huge number of stories they could tell, eh? Yeah; all the plumbers have sex with somebody else using Condoms and then don't need to have sex with their wives so there are no babies, and the Gigolos do the same. GDP per Capita though is not going to change with the difference in population, which is minor anyway, and still its 6k up.

This is wrong and stupid because those figures are taken from quite some time ago.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/it.html#Econ

purchasing power parity - $26,700 (2003 est.)

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/uk.html#Econ

purchasing power parity - $27,700 (2003 est.)

The difference between Italy and Britain is more like $1,000.

DO you want to contiune being a moron or do you want to do sometime in the future for a living? Apparently you have the tendency of bringing up out of date figures. You are insensitive to my home country, and you are no less of an ass. You are a sick bastard. You should be more considerate of other countries, you don't know anything about economics or politics for that matter.

Consider yourself PWNED.

I suppose it makes you look cool.

Yeah, I suppose smelling like crap, paying a lot of money in medical fees and product fees, having bad health and breath, and just dying is cool nowadays......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom