Whatss your favorite fast food restaraunt?

Yeah, that's true, but chocolate reigns over em all. I would only get strawberry or vanilla if they somehow didn't have any more chocolate, or the machine broke or something. Oh and I just remembered Johnny Rockets, that place is bombay too.

Yeah, that place is good. I love the Chili Dog and the Onion Rings. All the shakes are good too.

Yeah they have shakes that are rival to InO IMO, and great burgers, I've only been there a few times though unforutnately.

You haven't ever heard of bump being used in forum threads? It's used all the time in other forums I have been to. Used basically to "bump" up your topic to the first page. Has nothing to do with my post count, if there was a way to just put it on the first page without posting (besides a sticky), then I'd use it.

zoomtm said:
why do you put in all topics "bump"?

are you tryin to get ur post number up?

Calm down...it's a legit way to get a non stickied thread to the first page, so people can see it.

Thank you alvino, lol. I still can't understand why so many people on this site are uptight about posts. Sure if I was just posting random, pointless crap until I had like 5K and then started acting like I was leet, then there would be reason to get upset, but since I'm not, people should chill.

Back
Top Bottom