Music?

HEAVY METALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! and some techno and rap. theres a little bit of othere stuff that i listen to but metal is the best!!!!

Rock, Rock/Rap, Hardcore, Alternative, Classic Rock, Oldies (gotta love 'em :)) and some other stuff.

Eazy E is ok, I'm not the biggest fan of gangsta rap, only gangsta rap that I really like that I can think of is NWA, Ice Cube in particular, a little bit of 2pac, big L is like punchline/gangster rap, but still the best lyricist I have mentioned thus far, and I dunno, a few other people that I can't think of. I've always been more of a fan of east coast rap which is why I don't care much for west coast since like 90% of it is gangsta rap.

Oh, so now you're quizzing me just because you think I watch MTV and listen to the radio for my music?

lol shun stfu, serioulsy who cares what his definition is, you're trying to sound superior like you know all there is about hardcore and wanna see if this guy is some poser or something. Just let it be.

Still, it's pretty pathetic that he's gonna patronize you over music. Whatever, if it's any consolation, I caught him giving handjobs for crack behind a 7-11 the other day.

Haha...I don't care if he knows more about music than me. I'm not a uber hardcore music junkie or anything.

Back
Top Bottom