I am Happy

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I Have just brought a 300 pound AMP and 100 pound speakers and hooked them all up to my TV and DVD PLAYER, and i have got a wire coming to my house 2mo so i can hook it up 2 my PC as well, so all i have to do is stick a disk in the DVD or PC and hit play, i have got all surrond sound hooked up, i have got 7 speakers lol.

Everyone can hear it from outside and its pumping with the best BASS.

AV ITTTTTT!!!!!!

so that racket is you eh? well turn it down sonny before i come over with my rail gun. :p

other than that, what songs you playin?

lol m8 i am from blackpool/England, and i am playing these songs:

CHINGY
EAZY E
ICE CUBE
PLAYERS CLUB
LL COOL J-HUSH
NELLY FEAT MC SOMET-OVER AND OVER

I always play the rite tunes lol, there all RAP

The only thing that I like about Rap is the heavy bass beats, other than that, I hate the lyrics and how they (c)rap it out. :)

Well it depends on the type of rap you listin to, there are good rappers and rap songs in this world. Not all lyrics consist of hoe and money. Most commercialized hip-hop is crap. But don't rate rap as a whole.

alvino said:
The only thing that I like about Rap is the heavy bass beats, other than that, I hate the lyrics and how they (c)rap it out. :)
Who was asking for your gay opinons, I aint intrested in what you listen to, this thread was only that i was happy and someone asked me what tunes not the tunes that we hate or like.

Alvino, by what you listed right there, im assuming you don't dig into music, and search for what you really like, and you just let MTV and the radio decide what you listin to.

cool, what wattage are they??? im looking at decking out my room in the garage and im gonna have the PC and the TV all jacked into the stereo so im getting a phat a$$ stereo that is gonna HAMMER the tunes out!!!!

hope u enjoy the sound!!! and if some one tells u to turn it down then yell back at them "IF THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD THEN YOURE TOO OLD!!!"

Back
Top Bottom