Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its totally worth it when you can max out the graphics on Farcry, HL2, Doom3 etc. Imho, the whole point of gaming on a PC is for the sweet graphics and gameplay that a lame console cant offer. Compare Halo 2 to any newer fps on PC and youll see graphical ownage yes they say Halo 2 has good graphics well i think not lol.

lol if you say so. i seem to remember metal gear solid 2. which was the best graphic game of its time for consoles. also nintendo is the one capable of the most graphics, although they dont use it to its full potential

Gamecube is better then PS2 and Xbox in my opinion. The latter two have more licenced companies making games for their systems obviously , but GC games seem to run smoother and the graphics are just as good if not better then Xbox or PS2. PC still ownz all though by a light year. By the time PS3 or Xbox2 come out with their almighty XDR ram itll already be a year behind the top-end PC's.

Tokinbudz said:
I finally cracked 9000 in 3d Mark 03 thanks to the Coolbits Registry tweak. Also cracked 60000 in Aquamark, not too shabby for a 128mb card i think. I still want a 6800GT though. If anyone has a Nvidia I suggest using Coolbits to OC it.

I have nvidia, what are these coolbit registry tweaks? We have a similar setup yet u get almost 1000 more than me in your scores (My card is not OC'd).

Goto regedit and then goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak. Then goto the top of the screen and select Edit/New/Dword value, and then call it Coolbits. Then highlight it and goto Edit/Modify and change the hex number to 3. It should say Coolbits under name and 0x00000003 (3) under Data. Then goto video card properties and a new option will be there called Clock Frequency. I suck at explaining things through typing so if it doesnt work pm me and ill try explain it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom