addicted

...LK..id be afraid to sleep in your bed. when was the last time you washed your sheets? do you even HAVE sheets?

luckyduck said:
...LK..id be afraid to sleep in your bed. when was the last time you washed your sheets? do you even HAVE sheets?
Why? [Innocent Puppy Dog Eyes] For you I would find my sheets, clean them, and put them back on :D

Haha, its going cool. I'm focusing on the Forum Software at the moment. Don't hold your breath though.

Not holding my breath...*turns blue*

just wanted to know that's all, besides i barely have enough time to be here...Well i have to get ready for work...so i'll catch you off the re-bound.

Ah, that's cool. At least you'll be able to see the cool stuff it can do eventually...

Don't just give sheets to anyone! Only yourself.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lord Kalthorn: Hello, my Name's Tiberius Kalhtorn. When I'm not thinking about Microsoft or Luckyduck or David's firm Buttocks, I can't get Computer Forums out of my head. I... I am Addicted to Seiephsahol.

Patronising Old Woman: Thankyou your Lordship, the first thing it admitting it.

Lord Kalthorn: Yey! How cool is that Avatar!

Patronising Old Woman: Please sit down, you're making a scene

LMAO

you realy should write a book

I am in the process of :D But its not really funny. None of my funniest stuff is Book-worthy, as all of it is scetch size and would make a dreadful book. If anybody wants to sponsor me for a few million pounds to make a Comedy Film, then I'm all up.

ill send you $2 to get you started

make sure you post your book here when its done

Back
Top Bottom