hyperlinks

ok cheers guys thanks , at least i know now i can copy and paste it into my browser , i'll keep looking into it

tjholl said:
hi cud you help me? how can i get rid of my HTML desktop?

I was ment to say Active Desktop, what has happened is, I have a webpage as my background and i can't get rid of it. Don't say just go to change background because that has all been greyed out. Please Help Me Thank You in advance

right click you screen in a place where its NOT your web page, go to properties, go to desktop tab, then down to customise my desktop then click on web if the box with my current homepage is checked , uncheck it click ok then in display properties click apply and it should go away :)

i think if you hold down control and click on a link it will open it in a new window so maybe itl work in a mail program also

tilertrev said:
right click you screen in a place where its NOT your web page, go to properties, go to desktop tab, then down to customise my desktop then click on web if the box with my current homepage is checked , uncheck it click ok then in display properties click apply and it should go away :)
i have tried that but it still hasn't worked:( . but thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom