Stupid!!

Charchris

Fully Optimized
Well my sister got an iPod just today and its not detected can anyone help me? MSN would be great since its faster

alvino said:
What do expect? It's an iPod, duh! iPod's suck! Bleh!

And you're a mod?

Anyway, tell us the connection as mentioned as well as what version of windows you have. I beleive if you have 2000 or XP it'll work like an external harddrive(IE, no drivers needed) but I'm not sure as I"ve never used one myself...

heh i figured it out... it took an hour to do this LOL and another 2-3 hours to convert all the songs off cds and put them on the iPod the cool thing is that it can be used as an external HDD!!

technoman said:
iPod are the best why do you think they suck?

compatibility issues for a start - try playing a wma or ogg file on an ipod; it ain't gonna happen, plus the battery cells are crap and the sound quality could be better; i've listened to the same rip of a cd using ShureEC3 headphones on both the ipod and iriver - iriver wins. hence i got an iRiver. They only thing i think the ipod has going for it is it's cosmetics and interface.

Semtex, what iRiver did you get? I was going to get the H320/H340, but I decided to invest the money in my PC project instead:D

i got it some time ago now (about 18 months) - it's one of the older iHP120's - battery life is still top notch

Back
Top Bottom