Or

hehehe RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEERRRR!!!!!!

alvino man, post a couple of "Or's" for us!

People seeing u as:
crazy as in scary or crazy as in cool?

Neither!!! id rather hot and nice but i dont stand much chance of that (unless luckyduck is feeling generous!!!! jk)
and id rather not the pain of ugly and bitchy!!! ugly and nice are ok for friends though! but hot and bitchy can go to hell as far as im concerned... unless they put out a LOT!

to kill some one:

Knife, gun or explosive?

As far as that previous question I'd prefer a hot and nice guy.. heheh... :)

Anyways... the previous question.. gun. Preferably a G-36.

German King Tiger Tank or Russian T-34?

hehehe not familiar with either but ill try both for the experience!!! and a G-36 is a NICE choice!!!!

movies:
horror, action/thriller, comedy, drama/romance or documentary?

Australia for being true allies to the US (but they have a lot of poisonous/dangerous animals in australia [snakes, spiders, etc]).

India or Pakistan?

aww comn gian, ur not scared of them are u??? they only ones that i dont like are the bigger snakes, like the king brown and red belly black, theyre in the top 5 deadliest in the world or something i think... and theres some deadly spiders too yeah, but they arent too bad a problem, just gotta check for redbacks under the toilet seat (NOFX-reading this??? could u confirm/deny this plz)

not sure, i think the Pakis have the better cricket side am i right NOFX? so probably them???

winter or summer? (favourite time of year)

Back
Top Bottom