The part of Charchris's thred that someone decided to ruin due to lack of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
grow up guys! its text on a page that in a couple of weeks no one will remember! im sure that Chachris can make his own assumptions based on the information that he receives, no matter the validity or relevance of such information or its sources.

just wake up to yourselves, please!

Blah...I do need to go to bed... My problem is I WON'T forget this in a few weeks. This is a reoccuring proble I've seen here and have been addressing in various ways. If you guys want me to stop, either ban me or grow up and treat this place as a help forum rather than a place to just do whatever...

Yeah I'll say something about Ipod.. if you want 80 DB SNR go with Ipod. If you want 98 DB SNR go with Creative Zen. Huge difference in quality. :)

lol the iPod isn't mine anyway i'm the brainy computer guy here so i get the job of doing it.... i would have gotta a Creative one!

Oh, well I have the newest iPod mini with 4 gigs for 199 bucks... Really, it's pretty good accualy. I don't see why you're all bashing it.

Well I didn't mean to say that Charchris was stupid or anything. I'm sorry if I sounded like a ass about it, but I was just trying to be humorous. If you accidentally thought that I was insinuating that Charchris was 'stupid' for asking that question, then I'm sorry for not clarifying. And since this thread is pretty stupid, I will lock it. If you want to keep talking about it you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom