Opinions please.....

I would reccommend either HP/Compaq (pretty good overall), eMachines (cheap and good for the price), or Sony (expensive but nice).

I would say check out the Mesh AMD's, they are pretty awesome. The other idea, which is what one of my mates did, is find out what stuff you want and take it to a local Internet Cafe or Computer Shop which will build PC's for you, and get a quote. My mate got a very reasonable quote and they threw in light's free:D

Its never a rip off when they give you good quality products. Yes they are higher in price but they are the first to come out with new product. When I got my sony system it was the only at the time in the US to have a DVD-R burner on it.

zoomtm said:
i have owned a dell and use another, i had to call tech support once ..can you say india? ...the older dells are ok but the new ones just suck

He's got a good point with tech support being in India. They have such strong accents, that I cannot make out a single word. Man, that's a major downfall. One time, it got so bad that I had to request another representative to help me out.

You have to admit, they got some pretty smart people there. Too smart for me, but definitely learn to clear up the accent so Americans can understand. But I think now, English is part of most countries curriculum anyways.

Back
Top Bottom