Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rakedog that is a very narrow minded thing to say, there are often numerous reasons why people smoke. Not because the are plain stupid, its easy enough for you to act all high and mighty and holier than thou, you have led a sheltered life, and you dont know what its really like.

Prove me wrong NOFX. Just try it. Give me a single reason why people should smoke.

It's not narrow minded.. a person has to think for himself. Smoking is very bad for your body, and they choose to still do it. I don't care what the situation is, it's the wrong choice. And for that, they deserve to be called stupid.

That is a really mean thing to say. Alot of people are addicted, they try it for whatever reason and now they are hooked, your not doing it and you never have done it, how dare you how dare you judge people and call them stupid if they smoke. ITS THEIR CHOICE. Fat people are all stupid then, because they choose to eat bad food. Russian people are stupid because they drink alot of Vodka.

Rakedog, there is a thing called peer pressure, its not a reason TO do it, but a reason that a lot of people HAVE done it. Weither its friends, or to get with girls.

Drugs
Rule
Everything
Around
Me

Caffine is a drug that is legal. But medical marajuana isn't, how pathetic is that.

Fat people are all stupid then, because they choose to eat bad food.

Exactly.

Russian people are stupid because they drink alot of Vodka.

Russians who drink a lot of vodka are pretty stupid. I personally think that not that many people do nowadays anyways.

Rakedog, there is a thing called peer pressure

Um so? You're weak if you give into peer pressure, so either way.... BTW, it's one of the stupidest things to start smoking because its "cool". Yeah, i guess it's "cool" to die nowadays.

Dude, there are so many people that died before smokers, smoking is bad, yes it will kill you slowly, but god damn. If they are so ignorant to smoke, let them die alone. Don't bother them and bash them with your opinions.

BanChan said:
Drugs
Rule
Everything
Around
Me

Thats a good song by the Transplants. Rakedog, obviously you have no idea about peer pressure, its easy enough to say "I would never give into peer pressure!" But doing it is a whole different ball game.

It is kind of stupid to fall for peer pressure, especially because the school district make fun of it so much, a lot of people think it gets rid of stress, there are depressed people out there. It is also commercialized a lot, there are a lot of stupid people that WILL beleive it is "HIP".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom