Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BanChan said:
If I smoke, ill die like at the age of like say 60.

#1 By that age they probably will have a cure for cancer.
#2 I don't even want to live past 30.

That's a logical fallacy.

You can't justify smoking with the two reasons you specify. Also smoking causes other problems.

It's my reasons, why I think smoking isn't that bad, even though I hate the smoke all around me in a room, but if im talking with someone outside, and they decide to smoke im not going to hit it out of their hand and hiss at them. They come with much more worse problems, but then again breathing air has a chance of something getting into your mouth thats bad. So everything is a risk to life. My computer can blow up right now and kill me, or a plane can come into my house and kill me. I don't want to smoke, but im not gonna call smokers "Bad people".

Giancarlo said:
The difference here is mine are practical and simple. Occam's razor. But in this case, mine are the most workable. Yours are complex and not workable.
Haha, perhaps. But I'd rather aim for the Impossible and hit something amazing that aim for the practical and get there without trying.

Giancarlo said:
You're an ass.

Is that why Spain's economy is what? The 8th largest in the world? And Italy's is... the 6th largest?
Haha, who knows? Does it even matter? Probably why Italy is higher than Spain, Gigolos charge loads - but Plumpers, they just charge crazy prices.

It's my reasons, why I think smoking isn't that bad, even though I hate the smoke all around me in a room, but if im talking with someone outside, and they decide to smoke im not going to hit it out of their hand and hiss at them. They come with much more worse problems, but then again breathing air has a chance of something getting into your mouth thats bad. So everything is a risk to life. My computer can blow up right now and kill me, or a plane can come into my house and kill me. I don't want to smoke, but im not gonna call smokers "Bad people".

Yeah, so I guess we all should start eating fat-filled food, smoke, take drugs, take bunch of pills, ect. because we might die tommorow, and therefore it doesn't matter. No, I don't think that way. I think somking is idiotic, and people who do it have no respect for themselves. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IT'S BAD FOR YOU, so they aren't being ignorant. They're being plain stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom