Huge set-back in Jackson's defense

Giancarlo

Banned
There has been a huge set back delievered against Jackson's defense team. Jackson can now be deemed a serial rapist. I think it is pretty much over for Jackson.. it all hinged on this.. because if it wasn't allowed in Jackson would probably get off.. now that's not likely.

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050227144809990009

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (March 28) - In a major setback for Michael Jackson, a judge ruled Monday that the jury can hear allegations that the pop star molested or had designs on five other boys, including actor Macaulay Culkin and two youngsters who reached multimillion-dollar settlements with the singer.

District Attorney Tom Sneddon said Jackson's inappropriate activities with these boys included kissing, hugging and inserting his hands into their pants. He also said there was a pattern of ''grooming,'' or preparing the boys for molestation, but did not elaborate.

Well the district attorney has a lot of evidence from previous cases he can now introduce. It is pretty much over for Jackson now. His credibility is shot.

yellowsnowman said:
Micheal Jackson: "They are only going after me becuase I am black."

BLACK yeh right!

Shouldn't he say "They are only going after me because I was black" LOL

He should say now "They are going after me because I have a removeable nose"

winterfreshpwnz said:
I think he should be locked up, but not in prison, more like a mental institute, cuz he has some real issues.

He'd probably get raped in prison.. so yeah I do agree with you. I do think he is going to get several years.. but not in a prison because the judge will take that into account.

Back
Top Bottom