Half life 2

lol, if you like games where all you do is walk around, hl2 is not for you. :p

But in levels ahead, you fight zomibes, crab heads, etc. Ride in dune buggies, cool stuff like that.

i like do something but i mean like this:

I like a game were you could start in a cell or end up in a cell or a small room and you hate to figure things out on how to get out or a puzzle kind of thing, there the games i like, mind thinking, can you think of any i could download i would much thnk you if you could.

Isn't Silent Hill 4: The Room like that? I mean I've never played it, but I heard that all you do is like sit in a room or something trying to figure out how to get out. I'm prolly wrong though.

Haha...I could never play anything like that. I would be so bored. I always have to have some kind of action or fun in a game.

Yeah, that's why for awhile I didn't like RPG's cuz I couldn't really enjoy the battle system, I've always had to be doing the fighting, not just like meeting an enemy and then having them stand still, telling them what attack to do. But then I played FFX, and realized that RPG's aren't so bad, especially action/RPG's which I've always liked cuz you can still do the fighting. But yeah, games based on just puzzles and stuff aren't really what I would call fun.

You mean stealth games? Stealth games are alright I guess, never been the biggest fan, but some of them can be really fun.

Stealthy games are just plain hard :D Give me an alley way full of enemies and a few bullets and I'd prefer it over a level where you can't shoot anything.

Back
Top Bottom