Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work so simply. You have to look at resource management. A national healthservice is wasteful and horrible. No wonder why Europeans often go to the US for surgeries (etc).

I hear the HMO is really bad. We were told by our teacher that if you have to go to hospital get out of America.

That's crap. The hospitals here in the US are far better equipped then those in Europe. I have Bluecross Blueshield insurance which is very good and covers quite a bit. It is also very affordable. I don't think you should believe everything that comes out of someone's mouth (even if it is your teacher.. I learn that in college cause many professors are leftists).

Haha, well god save us from the Lefties :D

Health Insurance is nothing more than National Health Service - except that in a National Health Service all the rich people pay for the lazy scum who don't work and smoke all day. With National Health Insurance and Government Funding to a lesser degree you would have a far superior Health Service. Just another of the great advantages of removing Middlemen. Giancarlo just doesn't like that idea because Economists are middlemen who get in between people and the economy and try to turn it into a Science.

Well tis your own opinion. Health insurance is from private interests. National Health Services are bankrupt and stupid systems.. they can bring down the health of a nation. It doesn't produce a far superior health service. And don't you ever tell me what to believe in, you incompetent debator. You are horribly incompetent. You live on your own dream world.

Giancarlo said:
Well tis your own opinion. Health insurance is from private interests. National Health Services are bankrupt and stupid systems.. they can bring down the health of a nation. It doesn't produce a far superior health service. And don't you ever tell me what to believe in, you incompetent debator. You are horribly incompetent. You live on your own dream world.
I didn't tell you what to believe in :D I try and warn people of your opinions - its beyond trying to get you to change your opinions very much like myself.

National Health Services are not National Health Insurance though are they?

Giancarlo said:
It doesn't work so simply. You have to look at resource management. A national healthservice is wasteful and horrible. No wonder why Europeans often go to the US for surgeries (etc).
Only for illegal things in Europe :D Like having another baby to harvest organs.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I didn't tell you what to believe in :D I try and warn people of your opinions - its beyond trying to get you to change your opinions very much like myself.

Warn people of my opinions? You evil sick man, how are my opinions wrong? They are accurate of the reality. I have had enough of your condescending style of debating. This is why I don't take part in debates with you anymore, or at least I try not to.

Only for illegal things in Europe :D Like having another baby to harvest organs.

No. People in both my mom and dad's side (Spain and Italy).. go to the US for even basic operations...

Giancarlo said:
Warn people of my opinions? You evil sick man, how are my opinions wrong? They are accurate of the reality. I have had enough of your condescending style of debating. This is why I don't take part in debates with you anymore, or at least I try not to.
Well mine aren't right either; certainly not in a practical sense, but people need both sides and I don't enjoy allowing people to think you're perfectly correct with everything and presume that's what they should believe, so i give them the other extreme to allow them to make up their own mind, and hopefully they fall in the middle :D

Giancarlo said:
No. People in both my mom and dad's side (Spain and Italy).. go to the US for even basic operations...
Well that's Spain and Italy :D Everybody from Italy is a Plumper, everybody from Spain is a Sex Mad Alcoholic :p

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well mine aren't right either; certainly not in a practical sense, but people need both sides and I don't enjoy allowing people to think you're perfectly correct with everything and presume that's what they should believe, so i give them the other extreme to allow them to make up their own mind, and hopefully they fall in the middle :D

The difference here is mine are practical and simple. Occam's razor. But in this case, mine are the most workable. Yours are complex and not workable.

Well that's Spain and Italy :D Everybody from Italy is a Plumper, everybody from Spain is a Sex Mad Alcoholic :p

You're an ass.

Is that why Spain's economy is what? The 8th largest in the world? And Italy's is... the 6th largest?

If I smoke, ill die like at the age of like say 60.

#1 By that age they probably will have a cure for cancer.
#2 I don't even want to live past 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom