Smoking and you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Member Photos

EDIT:sorry this was supposed to be in member photos but the page got deleted and it wound up here..

Lucky? WTF? What are you bashing alvino for. He did us all a favor and made us a thread just about smoking. Please, leave it alone.

And people listen, doesn't matter if you're pro-capitalist, or anti. The tobacco industry is falling apart, it's losing sales (at least in the US), and younger generations are staying away from their terrible marketing and products. So it's not a matter of money, it's a matter of time.

ok..rake get all your facts bc you start harping on me..i posted that in member photos and it ended up in here.

*note to self* edit previous post so i dont look like a jackass.

NOFX said:
Phillip Morris is still producing tobacco, plus, that food industry that you say they are surviving off, is another huge company, Kraft.

Nothing wrong with them moving to the food industry. In fact your criticisms are misfounded.

Hang on, you were the one who was saying that Phillip Morris was moving to the food industry because it didnt see the tobacco industry as profitable. I was simply pointing out that, Phillip Morris also owns a huge food company, more $$$.

A huge food company is not a bad thing. You seem to have some phobia about progress. They are moving away from tobacco, and that is good news.

Actually Giancarlo they are not moving away, they are simply investing in other industries for more money. The tobacco industry is a huge huge buisiness, and no one who wanted money, would move away from that. The Kraft food company is simply making the bosses of Phillip Morris more money. There is no signs that the are losing face in the tobacco industry.

Actually NOFX, the tobacco industry is becoming unprofitable because of the high level of lawsuits both by private and state interests. You just aren't understanding the facts. And you aren't going to dispute me in my home ground, economics because I will go after you vigoriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom