virus infected pc

akhnaton888

Baseband Member
what application can I use to make sure that im virus free cause I've tried installing norton but i cant install it. i have bazooka and mcaffee stinger here

And for those spyware buggers, use Spybot 1.3, Ad-aware, Spyware Doctor, MS Anti-Spyware, Yahoo! Anti-Spyware etc. all those are pretty good. Go to www.download.com and go to the spyware section and you can downloa tons of freeware or trials of anit-spywar stuff.

Personally i wouldnt recommend Ad-aware because i had it and it seemed to get hijacked alot... I would recommend the Microsoft anti-spyware microsoft.com ... If u have Xp ;)

alvino said:
And for those spyware buggers, use Spybot 1.3, Ad-aware, Spyware Doctor, MS Anti-Spyware, Yahoo! Anti-Spyware etc. all those are pretty good. Go to www.download.com and go to the spyware section and you can downloa tons of freeware or trials of anit-spywar stuff.

NOOOOO, don't download Spybot S&D at www.download.com. That version of Spybot S&D is known to have spyware (go figure). Download Spybot S&D at http://security.kolla.de.

Back
Top Bottom