Half life 2

You need to buy the collectors edition for that! :D

The suited guy you refer too is your boss, I take it you never played Half-Life? Also why on eath do you need a manual?

EDIT:

The Collectors Edition was DVD, The standard version came on 5 disc's and 3 cover designs. In Europe the standard edition was DVD only and the cover was Freeman only.

I have played Half-Life actually, so dont jump to conclusions like that. Why would I buy the 2nd one if I hadnt beaten the first and its expansion packs. Im just pointing out for like the 90 bucks that i spent, i would have expected more than a crappy card, with some hotkeys and the CDs, in some week ass, paper packaging. I like a manual, they often give more depth to the game.

Dont bite my head off man, what with people here?

What exactly would you do with the manual? I bet you wouldn't read it, or if you did I bet not cover to cover and acctualy learn anything relevent, think of the tree's.

What about all the paper the wasted packaging the five discs+the boxs+the steam promotional crap. The new fat dvd cases are the way to go, they save alot of packaging and are much more solid.

Some of us bought it of Steam smartass.

EDIT: Anyway here in europe it did come in DVD cases, on DVD's.

talking about half life 2, I have got quite far on it, i am past the bit were the tanks shoot all there rockets at you and you have got the gun for your boat to shoot them.

Do you think i am quite far, i have never played half life 1 before and i dont play any pc games to be honest.

Well thats the way i like it, its better like that, i enjoy the game.

O and you must have compleated it, ok how many levels are the ahead o me or how many more game hours did it take you.

There are 14 chapters, you are on chapter 4

Chapter 1: Point Insertion
Chapter 2: "A Red Letter Day"
Chapter 3: Route Kanal
Chapter 4: Water Hazard

so you have pleanty of adventure's ahead. :)

Cheers m8 i really did wont to know that lol i was looking for it ages yesterday.

Thanks again.

O and what sort of stuff is there ahead of me, like the first bit was were i walk around, i like doing that.

Back
Top Bottom